Outdoor Education North Yorkshire
Terms & Conditions
By using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
The owner of this website (who is referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ within these terms) is:
The North Yorkshire Council
Technology & Change
We can update these terms and conditions at any time without notice. You agree to any changes if you continue to use this website after these terms and conditions have been updated.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. While every effort has been taken in the compilation of this information, we will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any inaccuracy or error within this website.
- We make no guarantee that this website will be uninterrupted, error free or free from bugs or viruses and we accept no responsibility for any loss, damage or inconvenience caused as a result of any interruption, error, bug or virus within this website.
- You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Copyright of the content (consisting of design, text, graphics, images, source code and other materials) of our website remains at all times the copyright of us or with associated third parties. We grant permission to electronically copy, and print to hard copy, information from this website only for private or educational use. If information from this website is used for educational purposes, then an acknowledgement of us as the owner must accompany the material. Materials from this website cannot be re-published or distributed in any format without our written permission. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- You agree to indemnify us against all claims, damages and expenses arising out of any breach of these online terms, and any other liability arising out of your use of this website.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to third party websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information and do not represent any endorsement of the third party website(s). We are not responsible for the content of third party website(s).
- For information on personal data and privacy, please access our privacy notice here https://outdoored.co.uk/privacy/
- These online terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.